> For AV professionals
> Warranty provisions and the general terms and conditions of returns.
Warranty provisions and the general terms and conditions of returns.
- Projecta B.V.'s products come with a standard 2-year warranty and all electric motors come with a 5-year warranty.
- The invoice date is the date the warranty becomes effective.
- If the RMA number is not clearly marked on the packaging, we cannot guarantee the rapid processing of your return.
- Has the packaging been slightly damaged? You may accept the shipment, but be sure to make a note of this on the driver's delivery receipt when you sign it. Did the driver leave before you discovered the damage? If so, report the damage to Projecta within two working days. Even if the packaging is damaged, it occurs only very rarely that the product itself is actually damaged, thanks to the careful packaging of the Projecta products.Check the contents and contact Projecta only when you have discovered actual product damage.
- Do not accept delivery of seriously damaged products shipped either 'ex works' or 'free destination'.
- In the event of damaged products shipped 'free destination', Projecta will contact the transporter regarding the damage. For products shipped 'ex works', you are responsible to make any arrangements with the transporter concerning the damage.
- Always contact Projecta first, so that we can determine together with you the quickest and least expensive way of returning the goods. In some cases, the return can be prevented, for example by shipping you spare parts.
- If the reason for the return is Projecta's responsibility, for example as the result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error, then customers may take advantage of the warranty scheme. If the problem falls under warranty, Projecta will pay for the costs of repair and shipment.
- Projecta can only credit products that are packaged properly. Products which are not returned in proper packaging and arrive damaged as a result are not covered under the warranty.
- Projecta will notify you in advance of the costs involved in repairs performed at the customer's request (not under warranty) so that you can decide whether or not to have the product repaired.
- Note: Projecta may not be held liable for subsequent costs arising from double shipment, assembly and disassembly, additional labour hours and technical service.
Instructions for returning products
- Request an RMA number. You can use this link.
- Make sure you pack the product properly for transport.
- Indicate the RMA number (RP..... + possible line number) on the packaging.
- Sent the product to:
6003 DK Weert
Ref. RMA number