Projecta Tensioned Elpro Electrol
Print this page
Mail this page
Top quality electrical projection screen with tab-tensioned system for flat projection screen surface at all times.
- Easy to mount onto a wall or ceiling thanks to the Easy Install system.
- The possibilities offered by Easy Install Plug and Play make connecting the screen fast and easy. The many Easy Install accessories are just as convenient and as fast to use.
- The case and the projection screen surface can be made to exactly the right size and the case is available in any colour for optimal integration into any interior.
- The automatic stop employed when extending and retracting the projection screen surface guarantees a long life span.
- Low noise, high speed motor.
- The projection surface is extremely flat, making it suitable for all types of data and video projection.
- Shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Shorten the case and shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Paint the case, slat bar and plastic components in a different RAL colour. When the screen needs to match a specific colour scheme, we can paint the case in any colour specified.
- Reverse installation of the surface so that the projection side is located to the rear. Specify this method when the projection screen surface needs to exit the case reversely because the normal screen path is obstructed by an obstacle or because the case is to be mounted to a beam. Note that there are two reverse installation options. The projection screen fabric can either be configured to exit the case at the front or the mounting brackets can be mounted in reverse. Indicate clearly what your requirement is so that Projecta can produce the screen required.
- Extension of the projection screen surface. If required and technically feasible, Projecta installs a longer projection surface in the case.
- Extension of the projection screen surface with additional black drop. When the projection screen surface needs to be extended and a larger black border is required at the top or bottom, we adapt the surface to your specifications.
- Silent Motor. Specify the Silent Motor option when an extra silent operation of the electric projection screen is required.
- Motor positioned on the right rather than on the left. When the motor and connection box need to be positioned on the right to make connection easier, we adapt the screen to suit.
- The Projecta Screen Designer assists designing the projection screen that exactly meets the needs of the installation. Use this application to generate a PDF file with the specifications of the customised screen. E-mail or fax the drawing to Projecta to request a quotation. www.projectascreens.com/screendesigner
View technical specifications based on aspect ratio and screen size.
Screen size (h x b) in cm
Viewing size (h x b) in cm
Net weight kg
|Article code||Projection Surface||Case color|