Projecta TabScreen Electrol
Print this page
Mail this page
Exclusive electrical projection screen with tab-tensioning system for a flat projection screen surface at all times. This is achieved through tensioning cables on either side and a heavier slat bar.
- The high top border makes it ideal for rooms with high ceilings.
- Roller mounting brackets to be adjustable to allow centering or offsetting of the screen within the case.
- Supplied as standard with an extra high (30 cm) black top border.
- The fabric and roller assembly may be installed in the case at the factory or at a later time at the job site.
- Stylish aluminium case with a matte black finish.
- The slat bar fully rolls up into the case.
- The projection surface is extremely flat, making it suitable for all types of data and video projection.
- Shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Shorten the case and shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Paint the case, slat bar and plastic components in a different RAL colour. When the screen needs to match a specific colour scheme, we can paint the case in any colour specified.
- Extension of the projection screen surface. If required and technically feasible, Projecta installs a longer projection surface in the case.
- Extension of the projection screen surface with additional black drop. When the projection screen surface needs to be extended and a larger black border is required at the top or bottom, we adapt the surface to your specifications.
- Silent Motor. Specify the Silent Motor option when an extra silent operation of the electric projection screen is required.
View technical specifications based on aspect ratio and screen size.
Screen size (h x b) in cm
Viewing size (h x b) in cm
Net weight kg
|Article code||Projection Surface||Case color|