Tensioned Conference Electrol
Print this page
Mail this page
Electrically operated ceiling recessed projection screen designed for video conferencing complete with a retractable camera housing.
- A motorised arm with a camera shelf underneath the projection screen descends and retracts with the projection surface. This projection system can be used with the camera you would like to use.
- Tab-tensioned system ensures a flat projection screen surface at all times, making it suitable for all types of data and video projection.
- Features electrically operated closure panel for stylish integration into the ceiling.
- The video conferencing setup of the projection screen and camera is invisible when not in use.
- The projection screen can be independently used from the camera arm if desired.
- Includes built-in potential free contacts and can be integrated with AV room controls.
- Shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Shorten the case and shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Extension of the projection screen surface. If required and technically feasible, Projecta installs a longer projection surface in the case.
- Extension of the projection screen surface with additional black drop. When the projection screen surface needs to be extended and a larger black border is required at the top or bottom, we adapt the surface to your specifications.
- Motor positioned on the right rather than on the left. When the motor and connection box need to be positioned on the right to make connection easier, we adapt the screen to suit.
View technical specifications based on aspect ratio and screen size.
Screen size (h x b) in cm
Viewing size (h x b) in cm
Net weight kg
|Article code||Projection Surface||Case color|