Projecta Pre-Installation Box
Print this page
Mail this page
Pre-Installation Box for the Descender (RF) Electrol
An installer friendly innovation by Projecta. Prevent damage to the Descender (RF) by installing the Pre-Installation Box during the rough stages of a project and installing the projection screen during the finishing stage.
- Install the Pre-Installation Box in a fixed ceiling to reserve space for the Descender (RF) Electrol.
- Prevent damage to the projection screen and the screen casing. Install the Pre-Installation Box in the ceiling during the rough-in stages of construction and place the projection screen during the finishing stage.
- Mount the Pre-Installation Box using flexible mounting points at the top of the box or from the sides.
- Once installed the flange on the case of the Descender Electrol will completely cover the Pre-Installation Box.
- Shorten the case and shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Paint the frame of a fixed frame screen in a different RAL colour. We can also paint the frame of a fixed frame screen in a different colour.