Print this page
Mail this page
Basic manual projection screen with spring mechanism.
- Supplied in the most compact case.
- Easy to mount on a wall or ceiling using the integrated mounting brackets on each end cap.
- The screen locks into place at 11 cm intervals for flexible height adjustment. The intervals are at 15 cm for screen widths of 200 cm.
- Extension of the projection screen surface with additional black drop. When the projection screen surface needs to be extended and a larger black border is required at the top or bottom, we adapt the surface to your specifications.
- The Projecta Screen Designer assists designing the projection screen that exactly meets the needs of the installation. Use this application to generate a PDF file with the specifications of the customised screen. E-mail or fax the drawing to Projecta to request a quotation. www.projectascreens.com/screendesigner
View technical specifications based on aspect ratio and screen size.
Screen size (h x b) in cm
Viewing size (h x b) in cm
Net weight kg
|Article code||Projection Surface||Case color|