Home > Products > Manual Wall and Ceiling Mounted Projection Screens > Dynamic CSR
Print this page
Mail this page
High quality manual projection screen with a designer look featuring an anodised aluminium case and grey end caps complete with Controlled Screen Return.
- The Dynamic CSR (Controlled Screen Return) allows for the projection screen surface to retract gently into the case in a smooth and controlled manner.
- The Dynamic CSR needs to be fully extracted. There are no intermediate stopping positions.
- Easy to mount onto a wall or ceiling thanks to the supplied brackets which can be positioned laterally.
- The case and the projection screen surface can be made to exactly the right size.
- The Video (4:3), HDTV (16:9) and Wide (16:10) formats feature a 2.5 cm black border all around. The square (1:1) format does not include borders.
- Shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Shorten the case and shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Paint the case, slat bar and plastic components in a different RAL colour. When the screen needs to match a specific colour scheme, we can paint the case in any colour specified.
- Extension of the projection screen surface. If required and technically feasible, Projecta installs a longer projection surface in the case.
- Projection surface without black borders.
- Extension of the projection screen surface with additional black drop. When the projection screen surface needs to be extended and a larger black border is required at the top or bottom, we adapt the surface to your specifications.
View technical specifications based on aspect ratio and screen size.
Screen size (h x b) in cm
Viewing size (h x b) in cm
Net weight kg
|Article code||Projection Surface||Case color|