Home > Products > Manual Wall and Ceiling Mounted Projection Screens > Projecta ProScreen CSR
Projecta ProScreen CSR
Print this page
Mail this page
Professional manual projection screen with the reliable Controlled Screen Return, available with various aspect ratios and screen fabrics.
- The Projecta Controlled Screen Return (CSR) allows for the projection screen surface to retract gently into the case in a smooth and controlled manner.
- The ProScreen CSR is available with the new CSR spring mechanism up to a width of 240 cm. Wider formats are supplied with the standard spring mechanism.
- The screen locks into place at 13 cm intervals for required height adjustment.
- Easy to mount on a wall or ceiling thanks to the Easy Install system.
- The case and the projection screen surface can be made to exactly the right size and the case and slat bar are available in any colour for optimal integration into any interior.
- Shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Shorten the case and shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Paint the case, slat bar and plastic components in a different RAL colour. When the screen needs to match a specific colour scheme, we can paint the case in any colour specified.
- Reverse installation of the surface so that the projection side is located to the rear. Specify this method when the projection screen surface needs to exit the case reversely because the normal screen path is obstructed by an obstacle or because the case is to be mounted to a beam. Note that there are two reverse installation options. The projection screen fabric can either be configured to exit the case at the front or the mounting brackets can be mounted in reverse. Indicate clearly what your requirement is so that Projecta can produce the screen required.
- Extension of the projection screen surface. If required and technically feasible, Projecta installs a longer projection surface in the case.
- Projection surface without black borders.
- Extension of the projection screen surface with additional black drop. When the projection screen surface needs to be extended and a larger black border is required at the top or bottom, we adapt the surface to your specifications.
- The Projecta Screen Designer assists designing the projection screen that exactly meets the needs of the installation. Use this application to generate a PDF file with the specifications of the customised screen. E-mail or fax the drawing to Projecta to request a quotation. www.projectascreens.com/screendesigner
View technical specifications based on aspect ratio and screen size.
Screen size (h x b) in cm
Viewing size (h x b) in cm
Net weight kg
|Article code||Projection Surface||Case color|