Studio Electrol (GiantKing)
Print this page
Mail this page
Projection screen for large venue applications. Available in widths from 7 to 10 metres with a maximum height of 6 metres.
- Robust case with a powerful motor.
- The screen is mounted using two flexible mounting brackets on the top or to the rear of the case. An optional third mounting bracket is available.
- The motor is equipped with electric locks to prevent inadvertent unrolling and features thermal overload cut-out.
- The underside of the case is open as standard. A closed version can be supplied at additional cost.
- The case and the projection screen surface can be made to exactly the right size.
- Shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Shorten the case and shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Extension of the projection screen surface. If required and technically feasible, Projecta installs a longer projection surface in the case.
View technical specifications based on aspect ratio and screen size.
Screen size (h x b) in cm
Viewing size (h x b) in cm
Net weight kg
|Article code||Projection Surface||Case color|