Print this page
Mail this page
High quality electrical projection screen with a designer look featuring an anodised aluminium case and grey end caps.
- Easy to mount onto a wall or ceiling thanks to the supplied brackets which can be positioned laterally.
- The case and the projection screen surface can be made to exactly the right size. On request the case can be specified in white (RAL 9016) or black (RAL 9005).
- Limit switches are factory set guaranteeing a long life span. The Dynamic Electrol is supplied with a wall switch.
- The Video (4:3), HDTV (16:9) and Wide (16:10) formats feature a 2.5 cm black border all around. The square (1:1) format does not include borders.
- On request available with a built-in radio frequency receiver, making it possible to operate the screen using the remote control.
- Shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Shorten the case and shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Paint the case, slat bar and plastic components in a different RAL colour. When the screen needs to match a specific colour scheme, we can paint the case in any colour specified.
- Extension of the projection screen surface. If required and technically feasible, Projecta installs a longer projection surface in the case.
- Projection surface without black borders.
- Extension of the projection screen surface with additional black drop. When the projection screen surface needs to be extended and a larger black border is required at the top or bottom, we adapt the surface to your specifications.
- Silent Motor. Specify the Silent Motor option when an extra silent operation of the electric projection screen is required.
View technical specifications based on aspect ratio and screen size.
Screen size (h x b) in cm
Viewing size (h x b) in cm
Net weight kg
|Article code||Projection Surface||Case color|