Multi Vision Imager
Print this page
Mail this page
The Multi Vision Imager is a unique combination of a fixed frame projection screen with an electric tab-tensioned projection screen, making 2D and passive 3D projection surfaces available in one housing.
- The fixed frame projection screen for 2D projection will be wall mounted and when necessary the projection surface for 3D projection will come down in front of it.
- The tensioned electric projection screen is provided with the high quality 3D Virtual Grey projection surface for passive 3D front projection offering an unparalleled 99% polarisation retention.
- The fixed frame projection screen can be furnished with the projection surface of your choice.
- The tensioned system ensures a flat projection screen surface at all times, making it suitable for all types of data and video projection.
- The aluminium frame and case feature a black velvet cover, which eliminated reflection and serves to absorb projected light.
- Includes built-in potential free contacts and can be integrated with AV room controls.
View technical specifications based on aspect ratio and screen size.
Screen size (h x b) in cm
Viewing size (h x b) in cm
Net weight kg
|Article code||Projection Surface||Case color|