FullVision - No borders for a full vision - available with HD Progressive05 February 2016
|Projecta’s FullVision is a new wrap-around projection screen that can be used with the latest projector technology. The FullVision’s borderless and low-profile fixed frame projection screen enables the entire surface to be used for projection. The FullVision is available with HD Progressive surfaces, the latest technology in projection surfaces designed for 4K and Ultra HD to maximize the technology of your projector.|
|The surface of this screen wraps around the aluminum frame and attaches to the rear. The FullVision is available in custom sizes up to 400 cm height and 600 cm width and all projection surfaces are seamless. The FullVision is a great choice for any space where the screen should blend into the room design when not in use, but should deliver the very best in projection when the projector turns on.|
See the FullVision in action and visit our booth, 2C42, at ISE2016.
Register here for free entrance by using the code 706976.
- The new Projecta catalogue for 2016 is available now. Download your copy and check it out!
- Coming Soon: Your New AV Experience with Chief, Projecta and Da-Lite
- Too much light in a room for quality projection? Now there’s a solution - Parallax
- Projecta Dry Erase Screens - an ideal combination with every Ultra Short Throw projector
- Elpro Concept now available up to 400 cm - the smartest choice available
Screen blog topics
- Electrical Built-in Projection Screens
- Electrical Wall and Ceiling Mounted Projection Screens
- Large Venue Projection Screens
- Manual Projection Screens
- Fixed Frame Projection Screens
- Rear Projection Screens
- Fast-Fold® Portable Screens and Drapery
- Portable and Tripod Projection Screens
- AV Furniture
- Projector Lifts